Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday, Day 8

Today is a beautiful day, and a day that I will not have an opportunity to run or exercise at all!



I started my day off with a wonderful coffee date with my dear friend and colleague, Nora. We solved most of the problem's with Church in the 21st century while we shared some wonderful coffee together! (I do wish it was that easy.)
Then, a couple of coaching related calls/sessions.
At HUCC, getting ready for Advent! Music & Worship will meet tonight and we will finalize plans for HUCC in worship during Advent and Christmas...ok, finalize is a strong word for adding more details to an outline that will continue to evolve until the particular worship service is over.

Awareness point for me--the sun was up at an earlier hour (because of the time change) i should have gone for a run before everyone else was up! Tomorrow, I will work on that.

Yesterday, Em shared with me how she and Lynda have worked together--run 30 seconds, walk 15 seconds or some similar variation; to which Em and I ran/walk together for 1/2 mile sections. It was great, and boosted my confidence in what I am able to do. Thank you Em for helping me out!

Kudos to my dear husband--who ran 3 miles in 33 min. this morning!!! Woohoo! Go Jay!!!!

No comments: