Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 4

Today, I "cross-trained"! Went to the gym, did some "sprints" on the elliptical and did some strength training...then my favorite---squats with a weighted ball on the bosu ball!

I will be sore tomorrow! It has been a while since I was in the gym for weight training.
My plan for tomorrow is a 3.1 mile run at a slow pace. If I can make it, then next week, I will work on my speed.

Also, tomorrow, I must sew! Fritz needs a new suit, because he is a growing boy, and we cannot send him to the party in an ill-fitting suit. Also, he must be comfortable! This year, he will have a secret pocket in his jacket, so that he can easily find the mouse.

Another sewing task, that I may work on tomorrow, is butterflies! This year, the flower dance will be visited by a lovely butterfly! Now, I must make her lovely! My plan--two old pink tutus that had partially dry-rotted...rot has been cut away, and the tutus will be dyed, repaired and added to. The end result--if I am good--will be 2 lovely monarch butterflies with a little bit of Degas inspiration. I will attempt to post pictures.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way to go Aunt Beth!!! I'm pretty sure you are going to kick my butt in the Gallop for Gravy!!! I love it!

PS: Post pictures of the Butterfly costume you make because it sounds really neat! You are so talented!