Sunday, November 7, 2010

Days 5 & 6

Friday--I attempted the 3.1 mile run....I probably ran close to 2 of the 3 miles, but not consecutively. My new theory, if I can continue to lengthen the amount of time that I run and shorten the amount of time that I walk, eventually the running times will blend together and I will be running the whole time! I have a ways to go.

The fun thing is that I am "training" almost every day, and in the evenings we are doing a family run or run/walk. Not always the whole family, but most of us.

I didn't sew on Friday, like I had hoped. However, the family went to the grand opening of the Tanger Outlets in Mebane! We wanted an opportunity to meet Stacy London ("what not to wear"). We stood in line for approx. 1 hour, were about 5 people from getting pictures made with her....and they whisked her away to accomodate her very tight schedule!
Abi was horribly disappointed!!!! (we all were.)
We got a couple of pictures, but we didn't get to meet her. We did overhear her comments to folks, she was very positive and affirming of everyone she spoke to.

Day 6, Saturday--Nutcracker rehearsal for the girls, all day long. Nutcracker rehearsal for Jay all morning! Costume work for me, all day long. Although, I have wonderful people who work with me and are doing a beautiful job!

Wonderful conversation with a group of Nutcracker workers and cast, about a 5K to support the work of the theatre---next year.

Did not want to run or walk either one! However, Em wanted to go for a run, so I put on my clothes and off we went, Jay and Em went about 2 miles, I went one and came back home. Guess I am not in a very good mood, have been around too many people for too long.

Hope today is a better day!

No comments: